This theme defines flexibility.
Do you want a 1 column, 2 column, or 3 column layout? It’s there..
Do you want a magazine layout? It’s there…
Do you want an easy path to upgrade? It’s there…
Have a look at some of the latest features.
* A new multiple-instance sidebar widget that allows you to display posts from any category. Rick gave you a sneak peek of the Killer Recent Entries widget last week, and now you get to see it live!
* All-new post editing options that replace the need to use cumbersome custom fields. Also, inline documentation and tips make these new options intuitive and easy to use.
* Post images and thumbnails, two new image-based features that add an unbelievable amount of visual flexibility to your site. There’s a lot to talk about here (because there’s a lot you can accomplish with these things!), so I’ll save the details for the forthcoming launch post.
* Reorganized and improved options pages that are more usable, more information-rich, and more intuitive than ever before.
* A feature box, which is a hookable element that you can position in various places around your layout. Expect this box to gain a healthy set of customization options in future release of Thesis.
* A fantastic new home page layout called Features & Teasers. Features are displayed just like normal blog posts, but teasers are a completely new and customizable way to display your posts. Teasers are so option-rich and dynamic that it really does no good to talk about them here—just go download 1.4 and check out the Home Page Layout area of the Design Options page!